WEEK 12 PREVIEW!
Jaguars players love Bubble Yum, The Apocalypse is apparently starting in Buffalo, and we are chock full of whimsy and clairvoyance.
Things you will hear in this podcast!……..
“You can’t essentially trade snacks for snacks”
“I don’t accuse God of making many mistakes, but when it comes to snow he should have asked for a do-over”
There are references to “Frost Mummies,” “Frostilicis,” a bear skin rug, and “NFL Players are sometimes more entitled than Will Smith’s children”
We have game previews, Injury Fast Takes, and of course, News You Can Use for New Shoes.
Help us go viral and keep the Podcast going!
Share our Podcast on any Social Media Site Using the Social Links below!
Don’t forget to rate us, email, tweet, or comment!
Tweet Us: https://twitter.com/fbiapodcast @FBIApodcast
Facebook Us: https://www.facebook.com/footballisamericapodcast!
Audio Produced by SoundWright
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Talking Jaguars with Colton Menzel – FBIA0039 - March 4, 2015
- Talking NY Jets With Scott Salmon – FBIA0038 - March 4, 2015
- Jimmy Morris joins us to talk Titans – FBIA0037 - February 24, 2015
- Sander Philipse Joins us to talk Bucs – FBIA0036 - February 24, 2015
- None Even For the Wicked – FBIA0035 - February 24, 2015
- Repost of Last Bus To The Home World – Valentine’s Day – FBIA0034 - February 23, 2015
- Supernovas Got Nothin’ On Us – FBIA0033 - February 15, 2015
- Football is America Year in Review – FBIA0032 - February 15, 2015
- FAN CALL INS!!!!! - February 13, 2015
- Dishing Gourmet Awards Show – FBIA0031 - February 10, 2015