This week we go over the obvious of Peyton’s record, why it is so important and impressive and why quarterbacks can’t ever really be compared based on wins vs stats vs rings.
Listen to me speculate on how certain trades could shake up this league and tip the balance of power worse than the invention of a time machine
You will also here our take on the Percy Harvin trade, why he was REALLY traded and how it is actually a good move for each team.
Don’t forget to stick around for our picks as we decided to erupt brain matter lava in your head with who we think is going to win and lose.
Thanks to all the Listeners!
Help us go viral and keep the Podcast going!
Share our Podcast on any Social Media Site Using the Social Links below!
Don’t forget to rate us, email, tweet, or comment!
Tweet Us: https://twitter.com/fbiapodcast @FBIApodcast
Facebook Us: https://www.facebook.com/footballisamericapodcast!
Audio Produced by SoundWright
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- PreShow – Week 6 - October 12, 2017
- Episode 170 – The Real Szechuan Sauce - October 12, 2017
- Episode 169 – Szechuan Sauce - October 6, 2017
- Episode 168 – Always Wear a Shirt - October 6, 2017
- Episode 167 – Alex is a Cheater – Repost - October 6, 2017
- Episode 0166 – We’re Back!…We’re Alive!! - September 9, 2017
- We Are As Relaxed, Packers Fans Are Not – Week 7 Preview - October 22, 2016
- Crazy Andy is Still Crazy – Week 6 Review - October 21, 2016
- This is Not An NBA Show – Week 6 Preview – FBIA0163 - October 15, 2016
- Hide You Children, Hide your Pets – Week 5 Review – FBIA0162 - October 15, 2016