Listen to us as we take on our first review podcast of the new regime.
We will go over some games as well as give our opinions as to why they turned out the way they did, why it doesn’t matter and who should be ashamed of themselves.
Keil will of course talk incessantly about the Colts and I as well, the Bears as one of us exudes extreme glee and the other angered sorrow.
We will give out some awards, including the bonehead of the week, and explain why the NFC South is currently the worst division in football, as well as tell you why Golden Tate is a super troll.
Keil will for the first time introduce and take the wheel as we steer this flaming chariot into a nuke factory.
Granted we are like to fat guys in bigger samurai suits throwing pancakes at each other, but if we are nothing else we are entertaining!
Help us go viral and keep the Podcast going!
Share our Podcast on any Social Media Site Using the Social Links below!
Don’t forget to rate us, email, tweet, or comment!
Tweet Us: https://twitter.com/fbiapodcast @FBIApodcast
Facebook Us: https://www.facebook.com/footballisamericapodcast!
Audio Produced by SoundWright
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- PreShow – Week 6 - October 12, 2017
- Episode 170 – The Real Szechuan Sauce - October 12, 2017
- Episode 169 – Szechuan Sauce - October 6, 2017
- Episode 168 – Always Wear a Shirt - October 6, 2017
- Episode 167 – Alex is a Cheater – Repost - October 6, 2017
- Episode 0166 – We’re Back!…We’re Alive!! - September 9, 2017
- We Are As Relaxed, Packers Fans Are Not – Week 7 Preview - October 22, 2016
- Crazy Andy is Still Crazy – Week 6 Review - October 21, 2016
- This is Not An NBA Show – Week 6 Preview – FBIA0163 - October 15, 2016
- Hide You Children, Hide your Pets – Week 5 Review – FBIA0162 - October 15, 2016